Sunday, May 6, 2018

Celebrating my gram

Hello back again with Birthday Bash Crop challenge #2

We thought we would see what we could do with our very 1st sketch from 2012 and TWIST it up using the word CELEBRATE somewhere in the layout.

I am truly blessed that I get to celebrate my grandma every year. She is blessed with 4 children, 9 grandchildren, 23 great grandchildren, and 11 great-great grandchildren.


I have been using up some more of my sticker sheet that I am trying to use up this month. I also used some Flip Flaps this is a PERFECT way to add more photos to a page.


A close up of some of the details.


Journal blurb.



Let see what you come up with:
No automatic alt text available.

Are you ready to party?  Come on over and join us on Facebook the fun is happening all month long.

No comments:

Post a Comment