Friday, May 4, 2018

Happy Happy Birthday Sketch N Scrap

Lets get this Birthday Bash 6th Birthday Party started! How about a little pre-crop fun?

I can't believe SNS is turning 6. It seems like just yesterday that my friend Lisa was talking about getting a sketch blog started. I was so excited when she gave me the opportunity to be on one of the first Design Teams. Life got a little bit crazy and I had to step down but I would still play along when I could here and there. I was THRILLED last year when life had settled down and I could rejoin the team.

So Happy Birthday Sketch N Scrap here is to many many more!


I made this card with 4 different Picture My Life cards from the cut-aparts in Chelsea Gardens. Even though I decided to do a combination of regular scrapbooking and scrapbooking in a large planner this year I love the PML cards as they are always a great way to make a fast card. Pair that with a sketch and it is easy peasy! 



Card Sketch #98


Let see what you come up with:
No automatic alt text available.

Are you ready to party?  Come on over and join us on Facebook the fun is happening all month long.

No comments:

Post a Comment