Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Love Story with SNS #152

I have had these photos laying around for a few months. I printed them because they were just so super cute. They capture perfect moments between my oldest daughter and my little grandson.

I thought this sketch from SNS would be perfect and I have some paper left over from a class I took using the Chelsea Gardens paper pack.


I was also thrilled to use up some old stuff out of my stash. I have had these glitter elements and stickers for a some time, well if I am honest not nearly as long as other things in my stash but still a long time haha.



Here is Sketch #152 I would love to see your take on it. 

No automatic alt text available.

Head on over the the Sketch N Scrap blog and enter your project by May 31 to be eligible to win a great prize. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment