Saturday, May 19, 2018

Sweet Baby Girl

Hello back again with an exclusive Birthday Bash Crop challenge

My daughter takes the most adorable photos of my grandkids and this one is one of my favorites of my youngest one at 6 months.



I used some papers from the Beautiful Friendship Kit and love the feel of the page and as I was adding the finishing touches I noticed my kit had a sticker that said "Pearls are always appropriate" I also finished up the page with some pearls instead of my normal bling. I am loving how it all came together, but I am little bit biased with the subject matter. I also used some PML cards for the middle parts. You don't only have to use those in pocket scrapbooking projects. Often time they are perfect page elements.

Let see what you come up with for Birthday Bash Sketch #2:


No automatic alt text available.

Are you ready to party?  Come on over and join us on Facebook the fun is happening all month long.



No comments:

Post a Comment